We invite you to join ANGFA and enjoy the excellent resources
that become available to you. Membership is open to all.
To join on-line using either credit card or PayPal, go to our SECURE membership
ANGFA Inc. accepts and .
ANGFA Inc. also accepts
ANGFA Inc.'s PayPal account email is email@example.com.
or if you prefer not to join up by electronic means, you can print out this
PDF form (5Mb),
and send with your remittance to:
||The Treasurer, ANGFA Inc
PO BOX 1040
RICHMOND NORTH, VIC 3121
More membership options are now available.
These conveniently enable you to join any and all of ANGFA National (Fishes of Sahul),
ANGFA QLD, ANGFA NSW, ANGFA VIC, ANGFA WA or SANFA using a single membership form.
Pay once, join any or all. This is handy if you want to join both your local and national ANGFA groups.
Only one payment is required, thereby saving you time and trouble, and saving ANGFA processing costs.
Membership prices are:
(Fishes of Sahul)
|ANGFA QLD (download magazine)||$25||$50||$25||$50|
|ANGFA QLD (posted magazine)||$65||$130||$85||$170|
- All prices shown are in Australian currency.
- Membership to any club is optional.
- Membership outside Australia slightly higher to defray additional postage costs. Not all clubs offer membership outside Australia
- If paying by cheque, please make cheque to "ANGFA Inc." and payable on an Australian Bank, if not an Australian bank then add a further AUD $10 for currency conversion.
- Currency conversion fee not applied by ANGFA to Credit Card or PayPal payments.
- ANGFA Incorporated is the national body that publishes Fishes of Sahul & ANGFA News
- ANGFA QLD publishes In-Stream & holds regular meetings for members in Brisbane
- ANGFA NSW publishes Rivus & holds regular meetings for members in Sydney
- ANGFA VIC publishes VICNews & holds regular meetings for members in Melbourne
Membership commences in January of the year of joining. If joining after January,
we will send previous issues to ensure you have missed nothing in the year of joining.
We send a courtesy reminder as renewal time approaches.
ANGFA Incorporated Membership benefits include:
Four (4) issues per year of the official ANGFA journal "Fishes of Sahul"
Four (4) issues per year of the official club newsletter ANGFA News
The opportunity to be part of the members only ANGFA Announce e-mail mailing list
The opportunity to meet or participate on-line in the ANGFA forum with other hobbyists with similar interests
The opportunity to apply for member privileges to the ANGFA Aquatic Survey Database
that is a record of official club field trip results from around Australia
Member Access to a range of products advertised regularly within ANGFA
Notice of upcoming ANGFA conventions - the highlight of the aquarists' calendar
Notice of upcoming ANGFA Combined Field Trips - the best way to enjoy camaraderie and
experience the Australian bush and aquatic life