ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS are for a calendar year.
ANGFA National requires you to join the membership category appropriate to your location, then you can choose one or two year membership.
- Australian Residents - ANGFA National and State membership
- North American Residents - ANGFA National and North American Regional Group membership
- Other International Residents - ANGFA National membership
Choose ONE of the options below and click the SIGN UP button, or the DETAILS button for more information.
Membership commences in January of the year of joining. If joining after January, we will send previous issues to ensure you have missed nothing in the year of joining. We send a courtesy reminder as renewal time approaches.
ANGFA Incorporated Membership benefits include:
- A hardcopy edition of each Fishes of Sahul volume is published in March the following year and is offered to members to purchase separately in Jan/Feb. This is separate from your membership costs
- International postage of printed Fishes of Sahul is higher to defray additional postage costs
- Currency conversion fee not applied by ANGFA to Credit Card or PayPal payments
- ANGFA Incorporated is the national body that publishes Fishes of Sahul
- ANGFA ACT holds regular meetings for members in Canberra
- ANGFA QLD holds regular meetings for members in Brisbane
- ANGFA NSW publishes Rivus and holds regular meetings for members in Sydney
- ANGFA VIC holds regular meetings for members in Melbourne
- ANGFA WA holds regular meetings for members in Perth